Welcome to New Strength Pilates, a fully equipped, boutique, STOTT PILATES® studio. We are located in the Missouri City - Sugar Land area and welcome all clients whether you are a beginner, stay at home mom, weekend warrior, elite athlete or recovering from an injury. We have a beginning for everyone and a challenge too!
Pilates--that is our specialty. We offer personalized training based on your unique body type and schedule your sessions when it is convenient for YOU! Yes, this is about you, your goals, and your lifestyle. You will not see a schedule that we offer, we create it based on your needs for private sessions or groups. Your group is hand picked just for you!
We are also a studio that cares about our clients health and now equipped with an AED machine. Your safety and wellness is our biggest concern!
As seen in The Fort Bend Star!
MELT INTO RECOVERY
for Breast Cancer Survivors
October 3, 2015
For those who are Breast Cancer Survivors finding a gentle method to hydrate connective tissue, calm inflammation, stimulate the lymphatic system and increase your range of motion. Class will be attended by Dr. Kelly Dempsey, Breast Surgeon.
Please email or call to reserve your space for this complimentary session on October 3rd
Anniversary Open House!
September 26th from 9 am - 12 pm
Please join us in celebrating 3 years at the Township Square location and 10 years in Missouri City! You are invited to see and experience everything the studio has to offer!
- Enjoy a mini sampling of everything the studio has to offer! Our highly trained instructors will offer hands on experience for Reformer, Spring Wall and Mat. Why try to explain when you can just try it!
- Experience Houda's healing touch with a chair massage
- Try the new Body Tapping class! Body Tapping has been long used in the eastern world as a holistic healing method. It is a simple way to tune your body and mind along with letting the body release tension.
- Try the new Melt for Pilates class
- Relax your mind, body and spirit with rich vibrations from Tuning Forks orchestrated by Mary
New Strength Pilates is now offering Therapeutic Massage
New Strength Pilates is always on the cutting edge of wellness and is now offering Therapeutic Massage with Houda Akshar.
The Art of Healing through Therapeutic Massagecontact Houda for inquires or appointments.
832-274-4009 or email
Our training is always cutting edge!
BENEFITS OF PILATES
- Longer leaner muscles (less bulk, more freedom of movement)
- Improves postural alignment
- Increases core strength, stability and mobility
- Injury prevention
- Balances strength and flexibility
- Heightens Body awareness
- No impact - easy on joints
- Customized to your body your needs
- Improve your health
- Compliments other methods of exercise
- Improves sports performance
- Improves balance, coordination and circulation